North South West Office Technology has a long history.
Originally all employees worked for Office Data Systems and when they closed their doors, we became North South West Office Choice which was controlled by Coffs Harbour Office Choice. After three and a half years, Michael McHattan, who was the manager of NSW Office Choice, bought the business from Coffs Harbour Office Choice and has brought the business back to being locally owned.
The staff of NSW Office Technology is as follows:
Owner/Manager - Michael McHattan
Sales - Geoffrey Jackson
Service Coordinator - Dale Treverrow
IT/MPS - Alan Myer
Electronic Technicians - Jeff Jones, Paul Lockwood
Each tech is trained in all products that we sell and have over “60 years “experience between them.
NSW Office Technology sells and services the following products:
- Toshiba - printers and photocopiers
- Epson — printers also warranty agent
- Brother — printers also warranty agent
- Lexmark — printers
- HP - printers
- SwiftPOS — Point of Sale Systems
- Toners, Inks, A4 and A3 paper
- lmpact Computer Systems — Custom
- Plus much more
NSW Office Technology services a large area; we start at Kempsey and go down to
Tea Gardens, including the Port Macquarie area, Taree, Forster area, Bulahdelah and Gloucester.
Our office hours are 7am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday, 7am to 4.30pm Friday.
Type of business clients serviced by NSW Office Technology Taree.
- NSW Police Stations
- NSW Department of Corrective Service
- NSW Department of Juvenile Justice
- NSW Department of Schools (DEC)
- NSW Catholic Schools and other private schools
- Australian Red Cross
- Community Housing Mid North Coast
- Community Churches
- Pre Schools
- Retirement Villages – Admin
- Community Transport Office
- Services NSW
- Rail Corp
- Alzheimer’s Australia
- NSW Member of Parliament
- Aboriginal services
- NSW Legal Aid
- Clubs NSW
- Funeral Business
- Historical Museums
- Real Estate Agents
- Medical Centre’s
- Plus many more diverse business